"There is no sincerer love than the love of God"
ALWAYS FRESH INGREDIENTS
Here at Salut we work with only the best food suppliers like small family farms, insuring that we always have the best and always fresh ingredients. You’ll find a large variety of dishes made to satisfy any taste, from seafood, steaks, variety of natural soups, pasta, salads, finest desserts and vines...
Food Safety Policy
It is the policy of Salut-Cuisine Corporation to protect the health and welfare of all individuals who consumed food produced, processed, prepared or otherwise handled by Salut-Cuisine Corporation. Salut-Cuisine Corporation will develop, standardize, implement and review effective controls and procedures to ensure that all will comply fully with the Food Safety Act of 2013 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations Republic Act No. 10611. Salut-Cuisine Corporation has a moral obligation to safeguard each other, our customers and the environment by aspiring to operate a safe, injury free and healthy workplace serving food that is always safe to eat and to minimize our impact on the environment.
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PLAN
Salut Restaurant and Cafe is committed to the health and safety of both our customers and team members and is taking the necessary steps to mitigate exposure to COVID-19. The health of all customers and team members is our first priority.
COVID-19 is a virus that can cause a variety of symptoms that can range from mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness. Symptoms include fever, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell and may appear between 2 -14 days after exposure. Based on current study, the virus that causes COVID-19 is spread:
- Mainly from person to person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet)
- Via respiratory droplets (e.g., coughs or sneezes) from an infected person, which can land in the mouths or noses of people nearby or possibly be inhaled.
- By touching contaminated surfaces and then touching your face.
People are thought to be most contagious early in their illness, but COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons even before they show any symptoms.
That is why Salut Restaurant and Cafe must remain cautious and continue to follow these safety and health guidelines:
- Stay home if you can.
- Wash hands often and for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, or with an elbow or shoulder if no tissue is available, followed by thorough hand washing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Disinfect surfaces, buttons, handles, doorknobs, and other frequently touched places.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wear a face mask and face shield when in the company of others.
- Maintain a distance of over 6 feet between you and others.
What Are We Doing?
Our staff is taking necessary steps to re-open Salut Restaurant and Cafe while mitigating the potential spread of COVID-19 Prevention is our priority. Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces that are frequently touched is essential. All team members must follow strict procedures for frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfecting.
Salut Restaurant and Cafe continues to proactively deploy steps outlined in the present guidelines. We will continue to monitor the best practices and recommendations from leadership and the medical community.